Did You Know:
- Melanoma is the 3rd most commonly diagnosed cancer
- Early detection of skin cancer is the key to successful treatment
- We have our own specialised clinic for the prevention of skin cancer and treatment
- Dr Amandeep has diagnosed hundreds of skin cancers over the pars few year
No referral required!
We have our own specialised clinic for the prevention of skin cancer and the treatment Melanoma is the 3rd most commonly diagnosed cancer – early detection is the key to successful treatment
What we do
Skin cancer checks detect melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers at the earliest possible stage, resulting in more effective treatment with fewer side effects.
A skin cancer check-up with Dr Aman, at Forest Hill Family Clinic involves skin cancer risk factor analysis and a full body skin check, digital photography of abnormal or suspicious moles and skin. We can treat skin cancers and suspicious spots using various treatment methods including surgical excision at the clinic.
skin cancer risk factor assessment
full body examination for skin cancers and other suspicious lesions
digital imaging and analysis of individual skin lesions
treatment of skin cancers and suspicious lesions by biopsy, excision, cryotherapy, diathermy or medication
referral of advanced or complicated cases to specialists and clinics with specialised expertise in skin cancer management
All Annual Full Body checks are 30 minutes, allowing time for a thorough examination and photographic recording as needed.
- Gap Fee $70.95 + Medicare Rebate (Full fee $146)